CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Things I ponder...

1. Why is movie popcorn so bad?
2. Why do I always have a sense of sadness when I reach the bottom of the bag of movie popcorn?
3. Why can I never find a traffic report on the radio when I am in a traffic jam?
4. Why do they always talk about the traffic when I am getting ready for work and nowhere near the traffic?
5. Why do the little 2 x 2 paint samples not look anything like the $20 gallon of paint I bought in the "same exact" color?
6. Why do I think that I am going to suddenly like Guiness beer just because I am drinking it in an Irish themed bar?
7. Why are booths so much cooler than tables?
8. Why is it that when I clean my house/desk/car I can never find anything?
9. Why is it that when people become rich they never have to pay for anything?
10. Why do people confuse rich for wealthy?

That is it for now, but you can be sure that there will be more in the future.

No comments: