CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Six word Saturday

Three day weekend...good things happening!

This weekend is my last three day weekend for a while and I am determined to make things happen! Nothing really specific but I just thought that I would throw that positive energy out into the world. The "to-do" list has just grown too long, the paperwork has piled up, I am behind on chores, and I miss my friends and the "scene" in my area. I decided not to get bogged down by all of the things to be worked on and just simply say that this weekend? This weekend, things will happen. Good things!

Play six word with Cate

6 comments:

Rochelle said...

Hope you accomplish everything you want to this weekend -- and enjoy it too!

Just say Julie said...

How did you swing another 3 day weekend? I have a fun filled weekend of grading essays :)

Call Me Cate said...

Hope you have a great three days doing whatever you choose to do! Thanks for playing 6WS!

Pam... said...

Said a little prayer for you that your weekend will be glorious!

Dr.John said...

That is a very good attitude

Shan @ Design Gal said...

just stumbled upon your blog and it's awesome