CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Random

Alrighty...I know it has been a while, and I do not have a big post today, but I could not resist this one.

I never really watch The Bachelor/Bachelorette. Fine. I will admit it. I used to watch it religiously, but then Trista and Ryan just ruined it. They were too over the top for me. I decided to stick to Amazing Race and So You Think You Can Dance with a smattering of others when I am bored.

WARNING: SPOILER BELOW! DO NOT READ ON IF YOU ACTUALLY WATCH THE SHOW!

Well, tonight I watched it. A friend of mine is out of town so I DVRed it for her and got sucked in to the "reality" of it all. (I feel like I have to justify why I watched it.) Probably because the guy she picked would have TOTALLY been my pick too. Exactly what I would fall for despite the fact that I would know that I should go for the other guy. The stable, family man. Nope. I would fall for the crazy, fun guy that has a job you can only do while you are young, fun, and crazy.

I digress. This is not the point of the post.

The point is...can we please turn this into a drinking game?! Seriously! If I took a shot every time they said "amazing", "wonderful", or the phrase "falling in love", I would have my friends drawing a curly mustache on my face in about 15 minutes. Including commercials.

Could I please go on this show just to demonstrate to America the joy of a thesaurus? Someone please call ABC and nominate me. I will even give a pocket thesaurus to all the guys to use during their interviews.

No comments: