CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

St. Patty's Fun

Well, the festivities have begun.  Out local parade pretty much goes down my street about an hour after the 5K revelers pass.  I am heading up north to watch the Liverpool vs. Man U game in hopes to return to catch some of the parade, and then head to see Ash in the chaos that is her work...a bar in the heart of it all.  A concert starts in the early afternoon, and the night is capped off by relaxing, hydrating, and watching Will Ferrell's HBO special.  Just for fun, the video everyone pulls out at this time of year.  The amateur sketch gets me every time!



May everyone have a great St. Patrick's Day! Slàinte!

3 comments:

Just say Julie said...

You mean you're not running the 5k? hahahahaha...

Enjoy your pre-St Paddy's day festivities. We'll see you for the real ones :)

Monica said...

Aw, I'm so jealous. We're in Louisiana for my dad's bday so we're missing the festivities. Maybe we can catch something on the actual day. Um, glad to miss the 5K. ; )

Aubrey said...

Ah crud! Did I miss the Will Farrell special?!?! I will have to check our OnDemand to see if it's there yet!