CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

As if there were any doubt

Yes. I am an Election Day voter. Sadly, there was no line when I went to cast my ballot. As with the other presidential elections I voted in, I stood and contemplated my decision. Just to make sure. Now I sit with my map and color in each state as the totals scroll across the screen.
Complete with the traditional every half-hour phone call check-ins from Eb.
God, it's great to be an American!!

Proudly sported bipartisan purple to work today.

2 comments:

Just say Julie said...

I wore my vote now t-shirt. And had my picture made for the yearbook with the only other teacher to wear a "vote" t-shirt. Will wants me to wake him up for results.

Just say Julie said...

I woke him up but, I don't know if he understood me. I'm sure I'll get a reaction in the morning.