CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

I will give you a topic

1.)  Paul Newman died.  How sad is that?!  He got his start after James Dean was killed, and never looked back.  He was Cool Hand Luke, Butch Cassidy, Reg Dunlop, The Battler.  He colored money, developed bombs, and won the Piston Cup – 3 times!  He worked with everyone in Hollywood and managed to stay classy.  He was the original McDreamy.  Not only that, but he started a food business that donates all of its profits to various charitable needs including education.

2.)  Have not yet watched the debates.  I DVRed them due to HC so tonight I have a hot date with two men that are way too mature for me.

3.)  Can we just talk about what it says about us when the top two stories on CNN.com are these… "The U.S. economic crisis continues” and “Gas shortage leads to fights, threatens football”.  There was also this one, “Police say teen plotted to kill mom for breast implants”.

4.)  Hey…did you know Clay Aiken is gay?!  Shocking…I know.  Is there really an economic crisis going on?

5.)  I did a post everyday this week!  I have come so far.  Do not expect it to continue.

Discuss.

1 comment:

Just say Julie said...

Even crazier is that Paul Newman's death made the front page of a paper in Iran.