CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Without a hitch

Well, it has been a long day! Long story short, it went really well. There were some tears, a few laughs, and LOTS of hugs. Despite two or three very minor glitches, everyone walked across the stage proudly. That includes my blind student and the one that typically uses a wheelchair because of a car accident three years ago. As I have mentioned before...I am a proud parent with no kids.

I have just returned from my 4th and final graduation party of the day. It has been long, but very rewarding. I am so glad to leave this job with a good...no great memory! Congrats to all of my grads. You all deserve nothing but the best in life. Now, "go forth" and attack life.

Now I can start writing about my life beyond work. ;)

No comments: