CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Like waiting for a birth, but the opposite

I decided not to go out with friends to watch the game tonight, and didn't really have a good reason.

I just got a call from my sister. A quick recap with no details. My aunt got sick, got a pacemaker, went home, got better. Much better. Suddenly got really bad. Went back to the hospital, doctors experiment with countless drug cocktails, aunt gets better, goes home. She was home for about 5 days. Again, gets really bad, goes back to the hospital. I get a call about 20 minutes ago from my sis that she coded, was revived, and can I fly with mom to see her. I have no other details at this point. Given her medical history, Aunt Pat could be up and playing dice with us on Thursday afternoon. I really have no idea.

I guess that was my reason.

No comments: