CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I think I'm really going to like it here

I am so glad to be back in an environment filled with intelligent conversation, challenges, and laughter. After reading more of yall's blogs than I care to admit, I feel like I too should throw out the obligatory sitting-by-the-pool photo. This was taken on the last day of summer.

This was taken on the first day of work. I love it! There is a lot to talk about, but I am simply too tired to write about it now. Plus, Hilary is about to speak. First the Olympics, now the DNC...I have got to get some sleep media people!

The flowers on my desk were a complete surprise from the greatest friends a girl could ask for...thanks a ton guys! All the support over the past few months has been so appreciated.


So I did not get the post out before Clinton spoke. WOW! She is an incredible orator! That was impressive. I am not so sure that it was really pro-Obama, but it was impressive. So intelligent. I really hope that Obama works out a deal to give her biggest supporters some cabinet positions. One of my kids is there this week and I am excited to hear all about it. Not to mention, I just love the orange.

No comments: