CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Procrastinated or just forgot?

As I sit here and watch the freakish athleticism of the Olympic participants, especially the women's gymnastics team, I am reminded of something on my to do list. About a month and a half ago I got the invitation for my high school reunion. I decided that I would work out and look all great for it...but...oops! The reunion is on Saturday and "work-out" is still on the list. I am going to go with forgot. Maybe I will start on Monday...after the reunion.

2 comments:

Just say Julie said...

hahaha! I had my 10 year in 06. I made it a much bigger deal in my head. I did get a spray tan though :) Have fun, and be sure you post about everything!!

Just say Julie said...

I do crossfit 3 times a week (since January) and do the wiifit on my recovery days :)