CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

So behind

So behind on the posting because let’s be honest, I am boring. Regardless, here is a Thanksgiving recap…

I am one of those lucky, lucky few that are given an entire week off for Thanksgiving. This is the first year that I have been giving this little treat and let me tell you; it is lovely! The weekend before the break is posted below and that brings us to Monday.

I decided to give Sis a bit of a break and voluntarily took Bea Christmas shopping. This is a big deal because Bea and I fight like siblings most of the time, and she is a bit moody. You never really know if she is going to want to hang out with you. I risked it. Luckily she was in a good mood so we headed out to the mall close to Bea’s house.

Another reason this was a big deal is because I am NOT a shopper. I figured that if anyone was going to get a Christmas present this year it needed to be picked up during the day, thus Monday afternoon. Bea and I went through the ENTIRE mall! She was great. The only time she complained was really because of me. We were in Restoration Hardware and I asked her if some pillows would look good on my couch. She scrunched her nose and said, “Aunt Coz, we are not looking for you. I want to go.” She was right. We left. After 3 hours of bonding at the mall and some dinner, I had all but two gifts done. Go us!

Day 1 = productive

1 comment:

The Muse said...

I adore Restoration Hardware!!!